Re: Which time is right for you ? Ubuntu translators bi-weekly meeting

I got my timezone wrongs, but you'll have have noticed that I mistook Paris
for London Time.
So the competing slots are wednesdays at either 19:00 or 20:00 London time
or on Fridays at either 20:00 or 21:00 London time. Currently Friday at
20:30 would be chosen.