Catchup: CC + Translations community

Hello everybody,

we had a catchup scheduled with you now, but it looks like nobody was
available. We had the following conversation on IRC. Maybe this would be
a good starting point for a discussion we can reschedule soon. Which
times would suit you? Our usual meeting times are Thursday 17 UTC.

<dholbach> do we have people from the translations community here?
 hohum
 looks like everyone is out in the sun somewhere :)
<mhall119> so I have one thing to bring up on the topic of translations
<dholbach> I couldn't find any of the folks from
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-translations-coordinators/+members#active
in here
 mhall119, sure... if we can discuss it with the people present here?
<mhall119> more of just an update
<dholbach> shoot
<mhall119> https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-kab had somebody want to
join and get that team more active, but the previous owner wasn't responding
 ultimately an RT was filed and ownership transfered to the new contributor
 but we might want to do a global check-in with translator team leads to
make sure they're still active
 because I suspect there are others in the same situation
<dholbach> ok, that makes sense
<mhall119> is this something we can get the translators team to take the
lead on? and if so, who is a good point of contact on there to
coordinate with?
<dholbach> maybe just the ubuntu translations coordinators team list?
<mhall119> where is that?
<dholbach> ubuntu-translations-coordinators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 I can send a mail and include our IRC discussion
 as a starting point for a discussion
<mhall119> +1, thanks dholbach
<dholbach> cool, I'll do that then

Have a great day,