Re: Zesty translation focus / queue

Hi Milo!

On 2017-02-15 12:17, Milo Casagrande wrote:
Hello everyone,

first thing: is anyone still listening here? :-)

I am. :)

I was noticing today that the translation focus for Ubuntu is still
set to Yakkety (16.10), and in a couple of months there is Zesty
(17.04) coming out.

Has this been left like that intentionally? I can easily switch the
focus to the correct one.
Hopefully, the import queue should unlock itself as well.

Can't tell if it's intentionally, but I have made the same observation. When asking Sebastien Bacher about it he let me know that there is more into it beyond what we as members of ~ubuntu-translations-coordinators have access to. Sebastien suggested me to ping William Grant, which I did (see below).

Rgds,
Gunnar