Re: Help with Ubuntu Translations

Hi again, Leo!

On 2020-05-11 00:14, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
On 2020-04-13 15:03, leoprohacker wrote:
I would like to translate Ubuntu into Pashto but since there is no
team to manage Ubuntu Translations to Pashto, I am unable to do so.
I am extremely interested in translating Ubuntu to my language.
Please, help me out.

Actually there already is a team for the purpose:

https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-ps

But for some reason it has never been officially appointed for Pashto
translation.

I suggest that we take these steps:

* You apply for membership in the team I just mentioned.

I saw that your application was approved, and I just appointed the team for Ubuntu translation into Pashto.

Good luck!

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj