Re: [Question #702862]: "Russian Ubuntu Translators" is abandoned

Question #702862 on Ubuntu Translations changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/702862

Gunnar Hjalmarsson proposed the following answer:
I see that Ivan has been approved as a member, and besides Eugene (who
applied on January 6) the "Pending approval" queue has been handled. So
the team is not quite abandoned.

For some other translation teams, where the owner/administrators have
been completely unresponsive, we have interfered and added some new
person as administrator. But doing so seems not to be motivated in this
case. At least not yet. So I consider this question to be answered for
now.

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Translations Coordinators is assigned to this question.