Re: [Question #702862]: "Russian Ubuntu Translators" is abandoned

Question #702862 on Ubuntu Translations changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+question/702862

Ivan Vorstanenko confirmed that the question is solved:
Yes, Igor Zubarev was active and added me (and presumably everyone else
who was in the queue).

Therefore, I consider this particular issue closed.

There is still a problem in the description of the group (it contains
outdated links), however, since one of the administrators reacted, it is
possible to solve this issue with his help.

I consider the question closed, thank you all!

--
You received this question notification because your team Ubuntu
Translations Coordinators is assigned to this question.