From: mohi <mohanchml@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ubuntu-tv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-tv] Meetinglog
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 00:21:24 +0530

Hi,

> Hello everyone again,
> We just finished the meeting. Apparently we haven't got a wiki area, so anyone who wants AND is able to set it up feel free.

Chris, as I have some other works on my plate for the next two days, I
can't step forward for it. If an overview about "what the page should
contain" is given, volunteers can start working on it. If I don't see
any response for this for the next two days, I will work on it by
Saturday. =]
> For anybody else we do have a place where the logs of the meeting is stored, which can be found here [1].
> Please feel free to create the wiki and add the meetinglogs to them.
> With metta, Chris
> [1] http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-tv/2011/ubuntu-tv.2011-11-23-17.03.moin.txt

Nice work of posting logs in ML. =]

--