ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Reading Features.

This would be great, but custom hardware is a bit out of scope for this
project.

I'd love to see Ubuntu coming preinstalled on my TV, but I'm afraid that
set-top boxes are currently a better, easier to accomplish solution.

--Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur? Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?
op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234