ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Retrieving a show that was missed/accidentally deleted/faulty

This is definitely a great idea, but I think the industry needs to shift to streaming-based content distribution in general. A move like that would eliminate the entire problem in the first place.

--
Ian Santopietro

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
Ofer middangeard monnum sended"