ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu One Store

Chris,

    Your concern is a good one indeed. However, good software can do the
right thing out of the box while also having a simple way of changing this
setting for those who want something different than the default behavior.

For example, the default setting may be to auto select a language based on
region, like English for the U.S., but then provide a way to select French
as a global default override.

Jim