ubuntu-tv team mailing list archive

Re: Smart TV review on The Register

Thanks Bruno Ginn,

I have gone into stores (The day after black Friday and others) and
talked to customer support about
 "what are the main reasons that people return smart tv"
The #1 reason is
"It is called a smart tv but I am not smart enough to use it"
Of course this is here in the states where tv is a little different.
How things would be much much much similar if UI was with qml.

Joseph Mills