ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Hello

Hello,

I am currently located in Titusville and found your LoCo group here for
Ubuntu so I signed up J I have used Linux for years now, and saw how it has
evolved from little Slackware edition that I started with 15 years ago to
what it is today and I love it. Now granted I do still use Micro$oft Windows
for certain applications but I always have a computer or two running Linux
and for the past two years I have found that Ubuntu is my preferred choice.

I would like to get involved and of course learn much more, and even help
others see the quality of Ubuntu and to show people that there is life
outside Windows lol.

Please let me know if you need any information from me. I am computer
literate, at least my degree says so J

Thanks,

Matt McCandless

Follow ups