ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: [ubuntu-florida] Team Coding Projects

NTTP, Full Circle Mag has a running 'How To Program in C' series,
starting with issue 17.  I havent really looked at it, but it might be
helpful.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-17/

Dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!
Sent from Gainesville, Florida, United States