ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: [ubuntu-florida] Team Coding Projects

There is a community db that was discussed at the last UDS.  It is
being developed in python, and could possibly use some help:

https://edge.launchpad.net/loco-directory

For those that are bzr/lauchpad savvy, I suggest you get a local copy
and take a look.

dan
---
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Open Standards!
Sent from Gainesville, FL, United States