ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Bugs Miss You

Sorry my message came across a little biased on that decision, I was
just trying to put out some options that people can look at :) I
didn't mean to force my decisions, my apologies if it came across to
you like that.

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds