ubuntu-us-florida team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Bugs Miss You

On 02/09/2010 02:02 AM, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
Sorry my message came across a little biased on that decision, I was
just trying to put out some options that people can look at :) I
didn't mean to force my decisions, my apologies if it came across to
you like that.

I didn't read it that way...I read it that you were sharing what your plans were to help. I think that is great! Sharing information like this really helps people think of places to start. That's the hardest part - there are SO many places where one can contribute that it can be overwhelming! Even the simplest contribution affects thousands.

Keep it up! Ubuntu Florida is an awesome loco and it is all because of the awesome people who are a part of it. We can truly call ourselves a community! I am very proud to be a part of Ubuntu Florida!