Re: Ohio LinuxFest 2009

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Anthony Hall
<theidiotthatisme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm already stoked, as I've got a vehicle to get there this year ;)

Awesome! :D

> What kinda swag are we all interested in getting for distributing?

Last year we had CDs, stickers, flyers, pens, t-shirts, lanyards, and
a bunch of other stuff I'm probably forgetting. I'll see what
Canonical will be able to send this year.

Actually, I just found this: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=933678

Also, Robert Ball sent this (don't think it was CC'd to the list):
> As the sponsorship chair of the Ohio Linuxfest, I would like to clear a few things up:
> Power is free for the first 12 .ORG's that get their registration and payment taken care of.
> That is All.

So, the sooner we get this set up the better. :)

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/