NEO Branch

Hey all,

I'd first like to introduce myself -- I am Paul Tagliamonte, renegade
hacker.

I have been on the UBT ( Ubuntu Beginners Team ) for well over a year now,
and have known a few of you for a while. To everyone else: 'lo

It is my intention to start a North East Ohio ( Cleveland Area ) Branch of
the Ohio LoCo. We have several members already that are willing and active
in the community. The only reason, really, is to have a more tight-knight
community, where we are about 20 minutes away from a meeting spot, insted of
a two hour drive down south. It would be the same guys, same team, just in a
more local setting.

I would like to hear thoughts on this matter, is there anyone out there
willing to become a member of the NEO Branch ( A subgroup of the Ohio LoCo,
we are fighting the same fight here )

Keep Hack'n
Tag

Follow ups