Re: NEO Branch

> I'd first like to introduce myself -- I am Paul Tagliamonte, renegade
> hacker.
>
> I have been on the UBT ( Ubuntu Beginners Team ) for well over a year now,
> and have known a few of you for a while. To everyone else: 'lo

Good to see you here!

> It is my intention to start a North East Ohio ( Cleveland Area ) Branch of
> the Ohio LoCo. We have several members already that are willing and active
> in the community. The only reason, really, is to have a more tight-knight
> community, where we are about 20 minutes away from a meeting spot, insted of
> a two hour drive down south. It would be the same guys, same team, just in a
> more local setting.
>
> I would like to hear thoughts on this matter, is there anyone out there
> willing to become a member of the NEO Branch ( A subgroup of the Ohio LoCo,
> we are fighting the same fight here )

I can +1 this. To everyone else, we had a quick discussion on IRC
about it all, and it seems logical. There are a lot of people on the
LoCo from the northeast[1], and a local group could help make everyone
feel more at home.

Jacob

[1] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio/+map (bottom of page, zoom in)

--