Bug Jam '09

Hey Guys -- A Few Updates

We have a location! We are being sponsored by the John Carroll CS
Department!

I was able to hook us up with a room, the event will be in the Dolan Science
Building East. The event will be *Saturday, October 3ed.* Anyone in the area
should really make a strong effort to show up, it's time to let the NEO
Branch Shine! We will be hacking away from *10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. *We'll also
get some foodstuffs and hopefully some Ubuntu swag!

Let's crank this one out guys! We have a location, and we have the members,
let's do this!

Location:

20700 North Park Blvd.  - University Heights, Ohio  44118.
Take the main entrance off of Warensville Center Road, and the first
building you see will be the Dolan Science Center.

Thanks Guys!!
    -Tag