Re: Bug Jam '09

Hey there Dave!

We do a few things, here is a basic list:

Testing the Beta for Bugs, then reporting them. Very very basic, we even
teach you, if you don't know how to file a bug already.

Triaging bugs: Sorting out bugs in the system, into where they belong.
Again, very easy, something we can teach :)

Packaging: MOTU sports, not very common, and I'm not sure we will have MOTU
present. Still something we can do.

Documenting: Writing up the Wiki for the new release, and all that jazz

Total n00bs ( I hate that word ) are more then invited! From the hacker to
the newbie, we all work together!

-Tag