Ubuntu Hour in Akron

Hi all!
I am looking to get the Ubuntu Hour started for the Akron area folks.  I
know I had talked to some of you a few months ago about when and where.
I have decided to alternate Akron's Ubuntu Hour with Cleveland so every
other Friday starting January 29th.  The time will be 6pm - 7pm.  I
don't mind adjusting this a bit after the first few meetings to
accommodate more people, but I eventually want a consistent day and
time.  The location of the first meeting will be Panera Bread in
Montrose (3895 Medina Road
Akron, OH 44333).
I went to the Ubuntu Hour in Cleveland yesterday and had a great time,
thanks paultag and dvz-.  Paul gave me some Ubuntu, Kubuntu and Server
edition CDs for you Akron folks.  So hopefully that will entice you to
stop by, say hi, and pickup a CD!
Feel free to email me back and let me know what you think, or if you
can/can't make on Friday.

See you on IRC at #ubuntu-us-oh

Joe Begnoche
Akron ReLoCo Lead
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Joe Begnoche (https://launchpad.net/~jwb1275)