Re: Cleveland Hour

Hey Bob!

Sure did :)

This was our third Ubuntu Hour, with the most recent on the 22ed, and
Akron will have one this next Friday. You can see the schedule on our
main page [1].

We'd love to have you, and readjust location as necessary to suit the
most people we can :)

[1]: http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

Looking forward to hearing back!

-Paul