From: Rick Ucker <rick.ucker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Ubuntu Ohio LoCo Team <ubuntu-us-ohio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-us-ohio] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:12:53 -0400

I'm with Brian on this one. Scrolling/paging through the entire thread
to get to the new message each time is a pain. It makes sense to me to
read the reply first, referring to the previous messages below it if I
need some context.

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Brian Freytag <brifreytag@xxxxxxxxx>