Re: Reapproval

Not too much. The loco council ( full disclosure - I am on this team ) will
check for the stability of the team as well as it's level of activity.

Our loco council contact will be Laura -she rocks. I can't do it because of
the confict of intrest.

We should just be aware of the ongoing process, and be sure to document
lots. Any help is well recieved, for sure

-Paul

This wad sent fron my ipod beware splling nisakes
:wq