Re: Reapproval

Let's all take photos of ourselves wearing something ubuntu or holding
an ubuntu sign, and then gimp it all into one picture, and put us
infront of the cleveland skyline!

It will be a fun group picture and we don't even have to meet up in
person. But at least, when we do, we'll know what eachother look like.

I'll send mine as soon as i get a digcam that i plug in.

-shawn