Re: Ohio Linux

On 06/17/2010 10:11 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> Paypal things should be handled at this form:
> https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=NXQHWQSEWLBUQ
>
> Checks can be sent via mail to:
>
> Stephen Michael Kellat
> P.O. Box 1658
> Ashtabula, OH  44005
>
> Checks MUST be sent via the US Postal Service with "Signature
> Confirmation" service so I have to sign for it.  You can arrange through
> the postal service's website to get a nice report showing the details
> for when I sign for it.
>
> When in doubt, do PayPal first.
>
> Jordan: Please set the deadline for money to come so this does not drag
> on too long.

I just got a reply from the OLF booth committee, and there are still
plenty of spots; however, if we want to be positive about getting FREE
POWER!!!(remember, $90) then I would suggest we get it all in ASAP.
Personally, I would like to see us make it in 2 weeks (i.e. I have the
payment the week of July 4th, and be in the mail no later than July 12).
Remember, the sooner, the CHEAPER! lol I know, shameless, but what else
can I say to stress it! lol

Jordan