We've exceeded our minimum required funds amount! :-)

After PayPal took its tiny yet cumulative cut, we've got $94.99 in the
electronic drop.

Paul: I guess we didn't need a tote board after all :-)

Jordan: There's a PayPal card attached to my account.  Does OLF accept
MasterCard?  That'll save on time and logistics if we just do it that
way.

Everybody:  THANK YOU!!!!!!  We managed to pool this together in under
72 hours, I do believe.

|Stephen Michael Kellat, MSLS             |
|+1 440 813 6488 (mobile phone)           |
|+1 440 415 7205 (SMS message phone)      |
|DC5A625B (Currently Valid OpenPGP Key)   |
|skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx (e-mail)            |
|http://identi.ca/alpacaherder (microblog)|