Re: We've exceeded our minimum required funds amount! :-)

On 06/19/2010 10:13 PM, Stephen Michael Kellat wrote:
> After PayPal took its tiny yet cumulative cut, we've got $94.99 in the
> electronic drop.

What???? Already???? W O W!!!!!!!!!! Great job guys! If it's possible,
let's keep the difference set aside for other possible things for the
LoCo (already have a leg up on next year, or if we need to order new
cds, or even some custom banners/stickers; that's a decision for Paul &
the Group to vote/decide on)
> Paul: I guess we didn't need a tote board after all :-)
>
> Jordan: There's a PayPal card attached to my account.  Does OLF accept
> MasterCard?  That'll save on time and logistics if we just do it that
> way.

I just checked the form, and while they will accept CC's for payment, I
would need to have your signature on the form. So, I'm not sure if that
would make it any faster.