Re: OhioTeam Re-Approval

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Michael Gilbert
<michael.s.gilbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 18:02:45 -0400 Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
>
>> Hey All,
>>
>> Because I'm on the council, I can't really lead the re-approval process.
>
> wouldn't it be easier to avoid the conflict-of-interest by abstaining
> from council procedings related to the ohio reloco?

Yes, but other council members are also on the re-approval list, and
they have elected to have someone else act on behalf of the team.

We don't like flying a man down, but I don't mind doing it. If no one
would like to drive this, then I will drop my council duties when it
comes time for Ohio.

If I'm too distant from this team, someone _PLEASE_ yell at me :)