Re: Check-in

I'm certainly willing to help wherever and however i can.

i'll definitely be at OLF and i'd be willing to man the table for a while if
you still need more people.  I'll drop a donation in the pool this weekend
too.

i have some graphic design chops, i can take a shot at updating our
branding.  why dont we have a small/informal design competition?

i could also go for some GPG key signing good times (Cleveland area,
eastside or westside, doesn't matter).

Ken Wilson
http://kwjr.com