Re: Check-in

I'll be available to man the booth and whatnot, but the more people we
have the better. You don't want to miss out on some of the
presentations going on throughout the day, and if we keep cycling
people everyone should be able to go to a good amount of talks.

Let's definitely get the GPG signing going this year, we didn't really
get a chance to follow through with it last time.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:16 AM, Ken Wilson <ken@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> i have some graphic design chops, i can take a shot at updating our
> branding.  why dont we have a small/informal design competition?

Someone brought up using the wiki. I've updated the artwork page with
some resources and a place for submissions; this may be a good place
to start:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OhioTeam/ArtWork

I'll try to whip up a few of my own, but only if the NVIDIA driver is
in a cheery mood today.

Jacob

--
Jacob Peddicord