Re: Australian Government To Force Internet Users To Install State-Approved Softwar

 No office to the water company. But any critical systems that manage
infrastructure that is connected to the public network is asking for
trouble. If there putting those network out there for the public to access
them. Then the administrators of the networks need to be fired. And the
company need to be fined for endangering public safty.

 But I very much hope your right. And it is just grandstanding. I just hope
that what has come to pass in China. Doe's not come to pass here. Under the
premise that government knows what is best for the people. And that we need
to be saved from or self.

 Because for the past 8 years I have seen thing that would have been called
human rights violation. In the 20+ years before. All in the name of saving
the people from terrorist. Will the defanishen of terrorist change on a
daily basses.