Re: Australian Government To Force Internet Users To Install State-Approved Software ?

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM, more powerr <morepowerr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hyper-paranoid crap, Hemm?  Well your free to think what you like. Will
> your still free to think. I Don't like the idea of Government, ISP's,
> Corporations or any one other then my self. Have say over what software I

You should farm your own food ;)

> can or can't run. On hardware I spent hard hard money to get and maintain.

...that you bought from corporations

>  Maybe it is just the black-hat in me. But one of the major resin for me

Nah, we can all be warry without being paranoid. btw, black hat infers
that you do illegal cracking on servers

> moving to Linux over 10 years ago. Was to get away from privately maintained
> software. That can report who knows what. To who know who.

I'm with you there, but you are still on an ISP line ;) Hell, you use
Gmail, the google mega-corp can read all your mail, and report who
knows what to who knows whom ;)

>  How submissive an animals humans have become. I think, I will keep my
> sword! Thank you.

I'll keep my shotgun, but that can't stave off zombies forever