Fwd: Artwork Run-off

Forwarded from the most outstanding Stephen K.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Michael Kellat <skellat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-us-ohio] Artwork Run-off
To: Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@xxxxxxxxxx>

If I can make a request...could somebody please include imagery of a
covered bridge, a skyscraper, and a farm scene?  Yes, that would be a
knock-off of the current license plates being issued.  I just think that
if Ohio BMV is updating their branding at the same time as Canonical, we
should incorporate elements of both.  Samples of what the new license
plates look like can be seen at
http://www.bmv.ohio.gov/beautiful_ohio.stm

SMK
>From the county of 17 covered bridges with #18 on the way to