Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

I did not consider CC's and I do appologize. I can create something more... legal? lol Uh.. Idk.. when I think Ohio, I think Buckeyes tho. And I'm from Dayton, Unlike most of the group, we dont even have a ReLoCo.. hense why i never get to come to meetings...

Ok.. someone give me the "ideal" logo, and I'll create it. I do GFX (graphics) design on the side when I'm not doing my Gov't Contractor work. Been doing it since 13, i'm 22 now. So any ideas, and Ill try to incorporate it. Also, anyone able to get the font for the new Ubuntu? for Linux and Windows? i use windows for Photoshop.. There's some things I use my Virtual Box image of WinDoze to do that I cant get to do with GIMP...