Re: Fwd: LoCo Health Check Meeting - Minutes

I find that forums are more far-reaching than mailing lists are, as
many find them easier to use. Perhaps we should post some of our
ideas/announcements in the future there as well?

I like MLs just as much as the next person here, but I think we may be
missing out on a bunch of people on the forums.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/