Re: Fwd: LoCo Health Check Meeting - Minutes

Though I'm a newcomer to the group, I'd like to speak up in favor of the
mailing list.

To subscribe to the forum requires an additional registration (I've just
checked this), and I have a hard time remembering to check a forum. If
the forum had an RSS feed, I wouldn't mind relying on it, but I can't
find an RSS feed for this forum.

The advantage of the mailing list is that if there is no activity, then
there is no mail. There is no need to make a special check to see if
someone posted something. In addition, I can filter my email to direct
all list messages to a separate folder and read them when I wish.

I wouldn't mind participating in an IRC meeting, but it looks to me that
this group hasn't met via IRC in some time.

Scott Randby