New website live

We've been holding back on this for some time, but "now" just sounded
too good to pass up.

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

The site has been relaunched with an all-new theme provided by the
ubuntu-website folks. Hopefully we can make the site an attractive
stop for those new to the LoCo. The site will be periodically updated
with new information, theme changes, and links to different resources
around the LoCo. Also: note the new logo from Ken Wilson!

Buckeyes: If you're a member of ~ubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes, you already
have access to edit pages on the site: click the Log In button on the
top right and you'll be signed in through Launchpad. There's a rather
empty ReLoCo page as well; if you're a ReLoCo lead, this may not be a
bad place to post your info and Ubuntu Hour times ;). We're using
Drupal with Markdown as the default formatting. If you need help with
either of these or don't know where to start, send me a PM, mail or
ping on IRC ('jacob').

Enjoy.

--
Jacob Peddicord