New to the team

Hello everyone, I just joined the team yesterday, and I wanted to introduce
myself.

My name is David McGlone. I live in Columbus Ohio. I've switched to Ubuntu
about a year ago after about 2 years of Kubuntu. Before that I used SuSE for
quite a few years.

I started using Linux way back when RH 6.x came out. After a few years, I got
tired of fiddeling around with my own system and just wanted something that
wasn't so technical and was easy to use so I could focus on trying to help
FOSS in some way or another and that's how I landed here.

So hopefully I can figure out how I can be a valuable part of this team and do
whatever I can to help.

Any suggestions?

--
Blessings,