Contact Rotation

Hey All,

So, I'm thinking of setting up a yearly rotation of team contact. No,
this does not mean I'm leaving the team, or anything ( I'll still be
Cleveland ReLoCo Lead ).

Consider this the formal call for candidates for the position of Ohio
Contact. As you know, votes will be calculated from the
ubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes members ( with debate and discussion held in
public ). Voting members ( again, as you all know ) are Canonical
Employees, Ubuntu Members, and Ohio ReLoCo leads.

Votes will be public, as will discussion.

Feel free to nominate yourself ( or another ) on this thread, emailing
ubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or by getting in touch
with me in private ( email, jabber, IRC ).

You guys rock! Let's make this next cycle as productive as the last!
-Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq

Follow ups