Re: Contact Rotation

Hey All,

>From a conversation over IRC:

 * This position is *just* requesting resources and acting as the
"face" of the LoCo.
 * You don't need to make phone calls, almost everything will be over email
 * You get a fancy title you can use
 * You get a Green username on the Ubuntu Forums
 * You get a shipment of CDs every release
 * YOU GET TO HAVE FUN!

I encourage anyone to apply!

-Paul