Fwd: Conference/Event planning organisation checklist?

>From loco contacts. Heads up, folks.

Cheers,
Paul

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Tagliamonte <paultag@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: Conference/Event planning organisation checklist?
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Belinda Lopez
<belinda.lopez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know many of you have helped organize weekend conferences.  I just
> started working Shaun McCance of the GNOME project and Anne Gentle from
> the OLPC project, to help organize an event aimed at documentation in
> FLOSS.  We're targeting June 3 - 5, 2010 in Cincinnati, OH, USA.  It
> will be a small, focused conference (50 - 80 max attendees) but already
> have interests from many major FOSS projects.  I was wondering if anyone
> has an Event planning checklist they use for such events?
>
> thanks,
>
> Dinda

Hello Dinda,

I'm the contact of the Ubuntu Ohio LoCo[2]. We have a subteam ( ReLoCo
) in Cincinnati, if you need help.

Our mailing list[1] is always open.

Good luck!
Paul

[1]: ubuntu-us-ohio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[2]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-us-ohio

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq