Logs of the Meeting + Executive Summery

Hey LoCoHiO,

As ya'll know, we had a meeting. It went quite well ( even though I
was at work, and quite absent, I was there in spirit )

I've pasted logs for team digestion below my email.

Here are the main points:

 - Creation of a 3-person council team to replace current "BDFL" ( me
). Restore the team to it's old council-run status. Sorry about
unintentionally overthrowing the government, ya'll.

 - Cycled contact ( or group contact ( this is OK, providing we have
the "metaperson" filled out as contact ) ) The contact would be the
"speaker" of the council, but not any more "powerful" then the other
council members.

 - The Council will *not* ( necessarily ) be composed of
-us-ohio-buckeyes. Open to everyone and anyone.

As William puts it:

<BiosElement> LoCO will be lead by a 3 person council, elected every year.
Members can be reelected an infinite number of times. Members will be
removed/replaced if inactive for more then 3 months. Basically agreed?

I'd really like to get some conversation going. Are there major
objections with the *direction* of moving the team to a council-run
entity? Logistically, this is fine from the "LoCo Major" point of view
-- this is purely internal.

Please read through the logs, raise points. Baring *major* and
*blocking* objections, we will go forward with this. If someone can
raise a well-thought out and logical stance against this, we will have
to put it on hold and work through the issues.

Order No. 227: Not a step back! ( Ни шагу назад! )

Fondly, and with Love,
Paul