Daylight Savings Time Switch & Call For Reports

Friends--

1.  Daylight Savings Time goes away Sunday at 2 AM.  Make sure your
manual clocks are checked.

2.  If any ReLoCo leads (including Cleveland) have any activity reports,
please call them in to 702-714-0397 so we can air them on The Burning
Circle.  I just wound up giving Jono Bacon the number on Identica so he
can tell us about the OpenRespect project he's just launched.  What
happened at your Ubuntu Hours?  How much snow do you have?  Any discs
given away?  Any public education activities?  Those sorts of things are
what are of interest.  I need to have reports in by 8 PM Sunday to make
it into the program this week.  If you want to record your own audio
without Google Voice in the way, share the file with me on Ubuntu One by
sending it to my e-mail address shown in the headers.

Stephen Michael Kellat
http://identi.ca/alpacaherder
http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/burningcircle
http://lisnews.org/podcast