Council Application

I'd like to be considered for a seat on the Ubuntu Ohio LoCo Council (OLC may
make a good acronym).

If elected I'd work on strengthening the Ohio LoCo and work to involve
everyone in the LoCo with events and planning. I think it's important to bring
every member in and give them the encouragement to plan events and take a
leadership role on their own. This is something I did very early on and I've
found it pays off in many ways.

I am a rather new member to the Ohio LoCo, only having around for a year,
however I have been active within the LoCo and the Ohio Open-Source community.
I co-lead the Ubucon at OLF and am working with Media Bridges to see what our
two communities can offer each other. I also assisted at PyOhio 2010.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me either via the
mailing list, a private email or on IRC. My freenode username is BiosElement
and I am in #ubuntu-us-oh nearly 24/7.

Thank you for considering me.
--
William Chambers - http://bioselement.com/