Re: Second Call for Council Members

Well,  since I kind of volunteered directly to Paul without even giving a
Bio, I figured i'd let you all know who I am. You will see me very rarely
post to any wiki's. I am a forum kinda guy.  I am from the Dayton area, so
that being said, no reLoco meetings however I'd like to change that. The DMA
meets once a month here but it is not directly Ubuntu, its generally a mix
of everything. k

I am a Government Contractor here at Wright Patt. AFB and I am also an E-4
in the Air Guard in Cyber Ops. I have been using linux  (Ubuntu
Specifically) since version 4.05 when I found a disc for Ubuntu that someone
left in a GeoCache box in Tennessee.

I am always willing to lend a hand to helping others learn and improve
linux. In my spare time, I enjoy trying to skin my Gnome box as much as
possible and see what cool, futuristic desktops I can create. Also, I was a
beginnning user and a founding member of Jolicloud, the netbook ubuntu
variant distro.

That is enough about me...  If anyone needs help with anything linux never
feel threatened to email ubuntu-us-ohio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
pkbest@xxxxxxxxx . Yes, I realize we see a lot of political stuff on here,
but this email should also serve as a reference when people need help,
especially beginning users.

Regards,

Patrick Best