Re: Second Call for Council Members

Hello LoCoHio,

I had asked Paul to through my name into the hat as well. I thought that I
should give the rest of the community a little bit of detail and background
about who I am.

My name is Jon Buckley. I live & work here in downtown Columbus, where I am
working as a mobile developer focusing on both the iOS & Android platforms.
Before that I was the Senior Network Engineer for a smaller IT firm located
in northern Columbus, by the name of APS Support. In addition to that my
wife & I (primarily my wife) have recently started our own small consulting
company.  I have BS in Electronics Engineering, & I am currently working on
my Masters of Network & Communication Management at Keller Graduate School
of Management.

I have been a member of the Ohio LoCo for roughly a year. I have been a huge
spokes person for FOSS, primarily Ubuntu, for over 5 years now. Recently, I
helped to organize the UbuCon at this past Ohio Linux Fest.

Your friend & Colleague,
Jon Buckley