Re: Loco meet in may at Columbus Public Library Main (Update)

On Saturday, January 29, 2011 08:42:20 pm Jacob Peddicord wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Michael Gilbert
>
> <michael.s.gilbert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I would say that timeframe is too short, plus it would be better to
> > have it late afternoon/evening.  What about May 1st (thats a Sunday,
> > which may not be good since people need to work the next day) or the
> > weekend after that?
>
> I think either of those options would work; a Saturday being more ideal.

Hi everyone,

I have come up with a couple ideas for the meeting on Apr. 29th. The main
library's Auditorium is available that day from 1pm - 6pm and includes all the
amenities:

Maximum Capacity: 200
Standard Fixtures:
Microwave
Projection Screen
Refrigerator
Sink

United States Flag
Whiteboard
Wireless access
Standard Equipment:
Cables to connect laptops
Coffee Pot 1
Coffee Pot 2
LCD Projector
Overhead Projector

Podium
Slide ProjectorDublin Meeting RoomMaximum Capacity: 55
Standard Fixtures:
Projection Screen
Refrigerator

Sink
United States Flag
Standard Equipment:
Podium

TV/DVD
TV/DVD/VCR
Wireless Microphone
Dublin Meeting RoomMaximum Capacity: 55
Standard Fixtures:
Projection Screen
Refrigerator

Sink
United States Flag
Standard Equipment:
Podium

Or on the same day we can get the "board room" at the Dublin branch with these
amenities:

Dublin Meeting RoomMaximum Capacity: 55
Standard Fixtures:
Projection Screen
Refrigerator

Sink
United States Flag
Standard Equipment:
Podium

What does everyone think? Please everyone chime in on this one, I'd like to
get something reserved before everything is taken.

--
Blessings
David M.