Re: Loco meet in may at Columbus Public Library Main (Update) *Correction*

On Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:08:46 pm David McGlone wrote:

> > How about this for a proposed schedule:
> >
> > 1-3 bugs squashing party and one-on-one user help/education session
> > 3-5 talks
> > 5-6 lightning talks>
> > Gilbert
>
> Ok I'll go with reserving from 1pm - 6pm.

After giving this some thought, that would be a whole day I would have to
spend there whether anyone shows up or not because I will be responsible for
the room for the full time it is reserved by me.

any suggestions? I will not be able to be there for the whole 6 hours.
--
Blessings
David M.